Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1st~~

1st day back2 malaca life...actually,my sch still under the holiday but i've rush back 2 malaca from genting 4 registration of kem MHS 2009 tranning. That is damn rush, so i not turn in KL meet my friez there...i miss them so much,especially my lovely sis [swei]!!



1st day i reached my new hostel, i were sweating after see my room condition!!! OMG...need housekeeping again!!! Lazy la...cozy i am damn tired 4 driving car d! Finally i totally spend 3hours more 2 settle everythings in my room...Start from this sem, i am stay at own house,own hostel, own room...feel so great!!

1st gathering of faci at amigo restaurant during dinner time. We r so hungry d...all so buzy 4 start ordering the yummi yummi foods. After cure ours stomach well well...we direct go dream box singing K for Colin 21th birthday celebration.


1st day at malaca, i am full of program & around with utem friez again....that feel so great 4 me!! i gotta keep my feeling & share it with my mama...

All my faci friez....welcome back 2 malaca again!!! hope we"ve an unforgettable MSH trainning...

No comments:

Post a Comment