Friday, June 12, 2009

Mom...i love u!


I call my mother "mama" & my mama is calling me "guai cai"...so funny ist?? i hope so...

many ppls ve blog4 ownself, but i created this blog 4 my next generation...cozy i love my family so much, especially my fun mama~~~




She is Dialisis patient, mean that her both kidneys are unfunctional since 3year ago! that is because of serious illness of SLE. However, she had triumphed over the SLE illness but the internal organs were injured by the toxin. Nowadays, she need doing the CAPD dialisis treatment 4times a day but my mama very sturdily alive until now...10s gods 4saving her life!! that why i ll spend my times 4 her b4 we run out of the time.




My whole philosophy is changing when my mama was recoved from sick,cozy i knew that is my 2nd chance 2 stay with my love mama in this life...i wont wana miss it again!! Without my mama, i ll leads a very solitary life.




Mama...i love u more than everyday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment