Saturday, June 13, 2009

HOMe...


~home suppose is sweet, home suppose is warm, and home suppose is blessedness...but what i hope is just a simple complete home in my life!!

seem like easy to have a home,but not everyone is lucky as pertect as can be completeness HOME!!


My mama & papa are living in 2 different home since 2year ago....me & papa live at kg.berapit old home,my mama & 4th sis live in rental housing at relau,penang bayan lepas. So u see...this 2 different homes don't matter 2 me...cozy i currently stay at malaca for studying!!


1-8-12B...is my mama new home at penang relau there!!my mama feeling so happy have a own small home....feeling complacency cozy ll not be evicted again! 2day is 1st day we get the house keys, i driving mama & my sis go check the new home & see around there!! we feel contentment in this new home. Finally i ve my own room, a warm home 4 me even is small like cage...10s god again!! cozy i ve a new home 2 come back home....this is the best things 4 me! cozy i can live with mama & sis again...


Because the completeness home is hard 2 find, we need 2 loved all the family members from the start...nothing is changing my mind, i remember it every9 i was asleep!!!

1 comment: